Saturday, November 15, 2014

Layout Design Help Needed !


So I have some work cut off for me. I know the tables are too big!! They fold down easily  They can be stored away. I am use to walls being in this space. I am confident that once the layout is figured out I could make everything else awesome.  I am starting out with Practical Life and art shelves. Also there will be a larger table that can accomodate older kids when they visit the space too.


                                                                         





The shelves can be lowered and also decorated. All the sewing machines are not needed. Shelf space I don't think with be a issue.

This is the other room where the snack table with be, also a volunteer table , microwave, and a mini refrigerator. The electrician will not be able to fix it for another two weeks.

Any suggestions are welcomed! Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment