Friday, November 14, 2014

Foreign Language Friday~ November 14, 2014


Welp! We started  back up those Latin lessons again and the kids needed to know "Why do we have to learn this stuff". We started right back with Lesson 1 in Prima Latin for a review. Guess what?


                                                                       

I didn't even have to explain why I feel it is a language important enough to know, because their Latin Teacher explained it to them and quite well I must add.


They reviewed the pronounciations of the Latin Vowels, and how to greet someone speaking Latin. Salve!


Reviewed vocabulary and derivatives of the words introduced in the lesson.

                                                                                    
They also learned how to begin a prayer in Latin.

See I wasn't too hard on them today. In fact their wheels were turning and they realized that we were doing grammar too. I love homeshooling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment